Electrical Safety Audit
SCOPE OF WORK FOR THE ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUDIT
The scope covers review of the following aspects of the electrical safety audit.
- Safety compliance of the total plant electrical installation as per Indian Standards and Code of Practices .
- Identifying the electrical hazards i.e. fire, shocks, wrong installation causing risk to operating persons, equipments etc.
- Statutory compliance specifically as per CEA 20th Sept. 2010 notification the regulations for Measures Relating to Safety & Electric Supply.
- Safety procedures, methodology followed & documentation.
- Safety awareness towards zero accidents.
- The review of monthly energy bill / contract demand records & measurement system up to main PCC level only to check on electrical loading of the system for safe operation.
- The records & documentation work for statuary submission, maintenance practices shall be reviewed during safety audit.
- The Electrical Safety system review like policy, technical aspect of safety, work permit system, electrical SOP’s, system & practices access & over all communication system etc.
- Safety department support to the safety compliance aspects of the electrical nature.
- The review of electrical safety management system.
- The assistance will be given to prepare detailed action plan upon completion of safety audit.
- The Audit Report with Executive Summary.